TSMC says Aug sales up 32 pct on year
TAIPEI, Sept 10
TAIPEI, Sept 10 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Monday that sales in August rose 32 percent from a year earlier.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$48.9 billion ($1.64 billion) last month, compared with T$37.04 billion a year earlier and T$47.92 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$49.5 billion, up 31.5 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions