TSMC says Aug sales up 32 pct on year
TAIPEI, Sept 10
TAIPEI, Sept 10 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Monday that sales in August rose 32 percent from a year earlier.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$48.9 billion ($1.64 billion) last month, compared with T$37.04 billion a year earlier and T$47.92 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$49.5 billion, up 31.5 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |