Mando picks Deutsche and Nomura as advisers to tap Halla buy
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Mando (060980.KS) picked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) and Nomura (9716.T) as advisers to tap a possible acquisition of Visteon's (VC.N) asset Halla Climate Control (018880.KS), a Mando official said Monday.
The official said it is "too early to say" what Mando's strategy will be concerning Halla.
Last month, Mando secured the right to buy Halla shares worth $182 million held by the National Pension Service, Halla's second-largest shareholder.
(Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'