L.A. jury awards casino mogul Steve Wynn $20 mln in slander suit
LOS ANGELES, Sept 10
LOS ANGELES, Sept 10 (Reuters) - A jury awarded casino mogul Steve Wynn $20 million in damages on Monday in his defamation suit against Joe Francis, creator of the "Girls Gone Wild" video series, who Wynn accused of slander for claiming the billionaire hotel owner wanted him killed.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |