UPDATE 1-Aspen Insurance poaches new CFO from Barclays
LONDON, Sept 11
LONDON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Bermuda insurer Aspen Insurance has recruited a senior executive at Barclays as its new finance director, leaving another position for the British bank's new chief executive to fill.
Aspen said on Tuesday John Worth, who was group financial controller of Barclays, was joining as its finance director, starting in November.
Worth was one of Barclays' most senior financial officers, working closely with Finance Director Chris Lucas.
Aspen said in February it was looking for a replacement for Richard Houghton, who left the insurer. Julian Cusack, the chief risk officer, has been acting CFO.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner