- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Brazil inflation seen lower on power rate cuts -Mantega
BRASILIA, Sept 11 |
BRASILIA, Sept 11 (Reuters) - A sharp reduction in electricity rates will likely slash about 1 percentage point off Brazil's consumer price index next year, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Tuesday.
The government unveiled on Tuesday a string of measures to slash electricity rates for companies and households in a bid to bolster economic growth.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this