- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
Eletrobras CEO says impact of license renewal 'manageable'
BRASILIA, Sept 11 |
BRASILIA, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Eletrobras, Brazil's largest power holding company, said renewing operating licenses for distribution and transmission assets will have a "manageable" impact on the group's cash holdings.
Chief Executive Jose da Costa Carvalho Neto told Reuters the cost of renewal would be offset by cutting other costs and generating revenue from the start of operations at new plants.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this