- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Spain Enagas shares suspended after 5 pct stake sale
MADRID, Sept 11 |
MADRID, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Spanish stock market regulator suspended shares in the country's gas grid operator Enagas on Tuesday after the announced sale on Monday of a 5 percent stake in the company by Spanish savings banks seeking capital.
Banks Credit Suisse and Santander, managers of sale, said on Monday they were carrying out a private placement on behalf of investment group Sagane Inversiones, a company formed by savings banks Caja Murcia, Caja Granada and Caja Castilla La Mancha.
Shares closed at 15.7 euros on Monday. (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Carlos Castellanos)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this