REG - British Land Co PLC - Additional Listing
The British Land Company PLC ("the Company")
Application has been made to the Financial Services Authority and the London Stock Exchange for a total of 1,000,000 Ordinary shares of 25p each ("shares") to be admitted to the Official List.
It is expected that admission will be granted on 12 September 2012 with dealings commencing on 13 September 2012.
The shares are being reserved under a block listing and will be issued pursuant to the Company's Share Incentive Plan.
When issued these shares will rank pari passu with the existing Ordinary shares.
This information is provided by RNS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |