MALAYSIA-PRESS-Malaysia's anti-corruption agency probes Sabah plantation firms-The Edge
Officials of several plantation companies have been called for questioning by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) regarding trhe commission's investigation into native land acquisition in Sabah.
"There has not been any charge or anything substantial. They (MACC) were asking some questions, "said an executive of a plantation company when contacted. ---- PREVIOUS ITEMS: Malaysia Airline unit considering Bombardier for planes-Business Times link.reuters.com/jux52t ----
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default