- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Dollar falls to six-week low versus yen
LONDON, Sept 11 |
LONDON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a six-week low against the yen on Tuesday as speculation that the Federal Reserve may announce further monetary easing this week weighed broadly on the U.S. currency.
The dollar dropped 0.4 percent on the day to 77.96 yen, its lowest level since Aug. 1 and knocking out a reported options barrier at 78.00 yen.
More stops were cited around 77.90 yen.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this