Regional Management CFO Robert Barry to retire
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Consumer finance company Regional Management Corp said Chief Financial Officer Robert Barry has decided to retire to spend more time with his family.
Barry, who has been CFO for more than five years, would remain with the company until a successor is named.
Shares of the company, which went public in March, closed at $17.79 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details