Regional Management CFO Robert Barry to retire
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Consumer finance company Regional Management Corp said Chief Financial Officer Robert Barry has decided to retire to spend more time with his family.
Barry, who has been CFO for more than five years, would remain with the company until a successor is named.
Shares of the company, which went public in March, closed at $17.79 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia