Regional Management CFO Robert Barry to retire
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Consumer finance company Regional Management Corp said Chief Financial Officer Robert Barry has decided to retire to spend more time with his family.
Barry, who has been CFO for more than five years, would remain with the company until a successor is named.
Shares of the company, which went public in March, closed at $17.79 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand