Regional Management CFO Robert Barry to retire
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Consumer finance company Regional Management Corp said Chief Financial Officer Robert Barry has decided to retire to spend more time with his family.
Barry, who has been CFO for more than five years, would remain with the company until a successor is named.
Shares of the company, which went public in March, closed at $17.79 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's racist remarks dim Republican support
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |