Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Tuesday that its municipal index for Monday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,092.229, down 1.755 or 0.160 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police