S.Korea's KOSPO seeks 65,000 T of coal for November
SEOUL, Sept 12
SEOUL, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Korean Southern Power Co Ltd (KOSPO) is seeking 65,000 tonnes of steaming coal for November 1-30 delivery via a tender on Wednesday, the utility said on its website (www.kospo.co.kr).
The tender for coal of a minimum 4,550 kcal/kg will close at 2 p.m. (0500 GMT), the firm said. Bidding will be conducted via its electronic tender system (ubicoal.kospo.co.kr).
(Reporting by Jane Chung; Editing by Joseph Radford)
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid