S.Korea's KOSPO seeks 65,000 T of coal for November
SEOUL, Sept 12
SEOUL, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Korean Southern Power Co Ltd (KOSPO) is seeking 65,000 tonnes of steaming coal for November 1-30 delivery via a tender on Wednesday, the utility said on its website (www.kospo.co.kr).
The tender for coal of a minimum 4,550 kcal/kg will close at 2 p.m. (0500 GMT), the firm said. Bidding will be conducted via its electronic tender system (ubicoal.kospo.co.kr).
(Reporting by Jane Chung; Editing by Joseph Radford)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal