Egypt to take legal action in U.S. against Prophet film makers
CAIRO, Sept 12
CAIRO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi asked the Egyptian embassy in Washington to take legal action in the United States against makers of a film attacking the Muslim Prophet Mohammad, the official state news agency said on Wednesday.
Mursi had requested the mission take "all legal measures", the MENA agency said, without giving further details on what that might involve.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions