REG-Rolls-Royce Holdings: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS plc - SHARE PURCHASE PLAN Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (theCompany) announces the purchase on 7th September 2012 of 26,805 ordinary shares in the Company by Computershare Trustees Limited (the Trustee) at a price of 834.00 pence per share for the purpose of satisfying the purchase of ordinary shares by eligible employees (including executive directors and PDMRs) under the Rolls-Royce SharePurchase Plan (the Plan) for the current month. The Plan has been approved by the Inland Revenue as a share incentive plan under Schedule 8 to the Finance Act 2000. The numbers of ordinary shares purchased on this date on behalf of the executive directors and PDMR were as follows: Executive directors: C P Smith 15 M J Terrett 15 PDMRs: A Michaelis 15 Company notified 12th September 2012 Dated 12th September 2012 For further information please contact : Paul Davies, Acting Company Secretary, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, tel. no. 01332 245878 END
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |