- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
BRIEF-Moody's upgrades DEWA to Baa3; outlook stable
Sept 12 |
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today upgraded the long-term issuer rating of Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) by one notch to Baa3 from Ba1 and converted the company's corporate family rating (CFR) into a long-term issuer rating, in line with the rating agency's practice for corporates with investment-grade ratings.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this