- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
UPDATE 1-Mediware Information to go private for $195 mln
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Clinical software provider Mediware Information Systems Inc said it agreed to be taken private by investment firm Thoma Bravo LLC for about $195 million.
The offer of $22 in cash for each share is a 40 percent premium to Mediware's Tuesday closing price.
Mediware, which has a market value of about $130 million, offers data management systems for blood banks, hospitals and pharmacies.
The company expects the deal to close by Dec. 31.
Thoma Bravo bought enterprise software maker Deltek Inc for $1.1 billion late last month.
Shares of Lenexa, Kansas-based Mediware closed at $15.75 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this