- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Moody's cuts Santa Ana, Calif. USD GO rating to Aa3
Sept 12 |
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service said on Wednesday it cut California's Santa Ana Unified School District's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from Aa2, affecting about $332.5 million of debt.
The downgrade reflects the district's weakened financial position and an imbalanced budget that will take several years to fix, the rating agency said in a statement.
The outlook on all of the district's debt is negative.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this