Transocean says rig sale to cut 2013 revenue over $1 billion
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd , the world's largest offshore rig contractor, said on Wednesday its $1.05 billion sale of 38 rigs would be modestly dilutive to its 2013 earnings.
The company said 2013 revenue would decline by $1.15 billion to $1.2 billion as a result of the sale, while costs would be reduced by $750 million to $825 million. Analysts have been looking for 2013 revenue of about $11 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'