- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
U.S. money funds add euro zone debt in August: JPMorgan
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. prime money market funds added to their holdings of euro zone bank debt in August with some reduced worries about contagion from the debt crisis in the euro zone, a report from JPMorgan Securities released on Wednesday showed.
Prime money market funds added $16 billion to their euro zone debt holdings in August, according to the report.
On a year-to-date basis, the funds' combined euro zone holdings rose by $29 billion.
(Reporting by Chris Reese; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this