U.S. evacuates staff from Benghazi, cuts Tripoli embassy staff
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has evacuated all of its personnel from Benghazi to the Libyan capital and has reduced the staff at its embassy in Tripoli to unspecified "emergency" levels, a senior U.S. official told reporters in a conference call.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report