Brazil extends tax cuts to more industries - Mantega
BRASILIA, Sept 13
BRASILIA, Sept 13 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government will extend payroll tax breaks to more industries as it strives to bolster a slow recovery in Latin America's largest economy, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Thursday.
President Dilma Rousseff's government earlier this year announced payroll tax breaks for 15 sectors that included textiles, furniture, auto pieces, buses and plastic makers.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square