Equinix approves plan to convert into REIT
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Data center operator Equinix Inc said its board approved a plan to convert the company into a real estate investment trust (REIT).
Equinix expects to elect REIT status for its taxable year beginning January 1, 2015 if the conversion is successful.
Reuters reported in July that Equinix was giving serious thought to converting into a real estate investment trust.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image