Equinix approves plan to convert into REIT
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Data center operator Equinix Inc said its board approved a plan to convert the company into a real estate investment trust (REIT).
Equinix expects to elect REIT status for its taxable year beginning January 1, 2015 if the conversion is successful.
Reuters reported in July that Equinix was giving serious thought to converting into a real estate investment trust.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |