- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Greece denies report it will need third bailout
ATHENS, Sept 13 |
ATHENS, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Greece's Finance Minister on Thursday denied a report citing the country's representative to the IMF as saying Athens would need a third bailout package.
"The country's positions are formulated by the Prime Minister and the Finance Minister," Yannis Stournaras told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this