Italy antitrust launches probe into possible telecoms cartel
ROME, Sept 13
ROME, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Italy's antitrust authority said on Thursday it had launched a probe into an alleged cartel between Telecom Italia, Vodafone and Wind to block new virtual mobile operator Bip Mobile out of the mobile market.
Bip Mobile complained that several distributors that cooperate with the three companies listed in the probe had refused to also sell their products, authority AGCM said in a statement.
Bip Mobile is launching in Italy this Autumn and is marketing itself as the first "low cost" mobile operator in Italy. (Reporting By Catherine Hornby)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |