- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Seoul shares end flat; smartphone makers gain
SEOUL, Sept 13 |
SEOUL, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Seoul shares finished flat after heavy-volume trading on Thursday, with caution prevailing ahead of a possible decision by the U.S. Federal Reserve on further stimulus steps.
Samsung Electronics gained 0.54 percent and LG Electronics was up 2.49 percent after Apple's iPhone 5, unveiled on Wednesday, failed to impress investors.
LG Display, a flat-screen supplier to Apple, lost 1.99 percent.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) finished up 0.03 percent at 1,950.69. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this