Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Sept. 13
ZURICH, Sept 13
ZURICH, Sept 13 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Thursday:
* Swiss Prime Site AG has agreed to buy Wincasa AG from Credit Suisse Group for an undisclosed sum, the company said as it announced a rise in first-half profit of 18.3 percent to 180.3 million Swiss francs.
* BKW said net profit for the first six months of 2012 amounted to 112 million francs, corresponding to an increase of 24.1 percent.
* Lifewatch has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Highmark BCBS, the BlueCross Blue Shield Association, and several other BlueCross BlueShield entities alleging damages of over USD 60 million.
* Producer/Import price data for August due at 0715 GMT
* The Swiss National Bank announces its monetary policy decision, including its target for the 3-month Swiss franc LIBOR at 0730 GMT.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets