CORRECTED-OFFICIAL-Megacable eyes possible phone venture with Time Warner Cable
MEXICO CITY, Sept 13
MEXICO CITY, Sept 13 (Reuters) - (Megacable clarifies company in question is Time Warner Cable, not Time Warner Inc) Mexico's Megacable has held talks with Time Warner Cable regarding a possible phone venture aimed at the Hispanic market in the United States, Megacable CEO Enrique Yamuni told Reuters on Thursday. (Reporting By Cyntia Barrera Diaz)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image