Nissan recalls cars for steering wheel problem - YLE
HELSINKI, Sept 13
HELSINKI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co is recalling 51,000 cars globally, including 880 in Finland, to investigate a reported steering wheel problem, Finnish national broadcaster YLE said on Thursday.
The recall affects Nissan's Qashqai, Qashqai+2 and Nissan NV200 models, it said. YLE reported this month that a steering wheel of a Qashqai+2 in Finland became loose.
A Nissan official was quoted in the report as saying that about 600 out of all the recalled cars were likely to require a new steering wheel.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |