Nissan recalls cars for steering wheel problem - YLE
HELSINKI, Sept 13
HELSINKI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co is recalling 51,000 cars globally, including 880 in Finland, to investigate a reported steering wheel problem, Finnish national broadcaster YLE said on Thursday.
The recall affects Nissan's Qashqai, Qashqai+2 and Nissan NV200 models, it said. YLE reported this month that a steering wheel of a Qashqai+2 in Finland became loose.
A Nissan official was quoted in the report as saying that about 600 out of all the recalled cars were likely to require a new steering wheel.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter