Perrigo buys private animal healthcare company for $285 mln
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Generic drugmaker Perrigo Co said it would buy privately held animal healthcare products maker Sergeant's Pet Care Products Inc for $285 million in cash.
The deal is expected to add about 20 cents per share to adjusted earnings in the first fiscal year after closing.
Sergeant's is expected to have over $140 million in sales for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest