Rusal sees aluminium premiums rising in next 18 months
MOSCOW, Sept 13
MOSCOW, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Aluminium premiums will continue to rise in the next 18 months, First Deputy Chief Operating Officer of Rusal, the world's largest aluminium producer, said on Thursday.
"There are different scenarios of market development, including a decline, but we do not expect this during the next 18 months. Premiums will continue to rise," Vladislav Soloviev told Metal Bulletin aluminium conference in Moscow.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine