Rusal sees aluminium premiums rising in next 18 months
MOSCOW, Sept 13
MOSCOW, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Aluminium premiums will continue to rise in the next 18 months, First Deputy Chief Operating Officer of Rusal, the world's largest aluminium producer, said on Thursday.
"There are different scenarios of market development, including a decline, but we do not expect this during the next 18 months. Premiums will continue to rise," Vladislav Soloviev told Metal Bulletin aluminium conference in Moscow.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea