- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
NRC to discuss oversight of California San Onofre nuclear units
(Reuters) - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission said it will hold a public meeting in October to discuss the status of its oversight of the two-unit San Onofre nuclear plant in California.
The nuclear regulator will hold the meeting on October 9 to respond to questions about tube degradation issues at the plant, it said in a statement on Thursday.
The 2,150-megawatt San Onofre nuclear station operated by Edison's Southern California Edison utility has been shut since January after the discovery of premature tube wear in the giant steam generators.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this