Brazil economic activity up 0.42 pct in July from June
SAO PAULO, Sept 14
SAO PAULO, Sept 14 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index rose 0.42 percent in July from June in seasonally adjusted terms, the bank said on Friday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 12 analysts was for a rise of 0.30 percent. Forecasts ranged from 0.2 percent to 0.6 percent gain.
The index gained a revised 0.61 percent in June.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage