Brazil economic activity up 0.42 pct in July from June
SAO PAULO, Sept 14
SAO PAULO, Sept 14 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index rose 0.42 percent in July from June in seasonally adjusted terms, the bank said on Friday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 12 analysts was for a rise of 0.30 percent. Forecasts ranged from 0.2 percent to 0.6 percent gain.
The index gained a revised 0.61 percent in June.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee