- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Dutch PM Rutte wants to form Liberals-Labour govt
AMSTERDAM, Sept 14 |
AMSTERDAM, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Dutch Prime Minister and Liberal Party leader Mark Rutte said on Friday he wanted to form a coalition government with the Labour Party that may also include other parties.
Rutte's Liberal Party became the biggest in the Dutch lower house of parliament in a general election on Wednesday, winning 41 seats, to Labour's 38, according to the most recent forecast.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this