Juncker says Cyprus and troika must expedite talks
NICOSIA, Sept 14
NICOSIA, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker on Friday urged a speedy resolution to talks between the troika and bailout candidate Cyprus, battered by its exposure to Greece.
"I think Cyprus and the troika have to speed up the process, with no time to lose and I am very confident that an answer to problems of this country, and they are very serious, will be found in the next coming weeks," Juncker told reporters in Cyprus.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |