BRIEF-Chrysler CEO says of CAW labor talks: "long road to travel"
DETROIT, Sept 14
DETROIT, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA : * Chrysler CEO marchionne says of reaching conclusion of caw labor talks in
Canada: "there is a long road to travel." * Chrysler CEO marchionne calls on caw to realize "the facts are the facts" * Chrysler CEO marchionne says chrysler will address overcapacity in Europe
during Q3 earnings * Chrysler CEO marchionne says "my call for united intervention" in cutting
Europe overcapacity has "fallen on deaf ears" of German automakers * Chrysler CEO marchionne says "underlying economics of the U.S. are strong"
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East