- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Protesters try to storm German, British embassies in Sudan
KHARTOUM, Sept 14 |
KHARTOUM, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Sudan's police fired teargas on Friday to stop about 5,000 demonstrators storming the German and British embassies to protest against an anti-Islam film, a Reuters witness said.
Protesters hurled stones at the two embassies which are next to each other in Khartoum and tried storming the main gates, a witness said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this