- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
Protestors breach U.S. embassy compound in Sudan
KHARTOUM, Sept 14 |
KHARTOUM, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Sudanese clambered over the walls of the U.S. embassy compound in Khartoum on Friday in a protest at a film that insults the Prophet Mohammad, and embassy guards fired warning shots, a Reuters witness said.
Protesters hosted an Islamic flag at the U.S. embassy compound after breaching an outer security wall, the witness said.
One person was left lying in a pool of blood after being struck by a police car and police withdrew from the area shortly after the incident, the witness added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this