MOVES- Marsh Inc, Mazars, Nova Ljubljanska Banka
Sept 14 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments and departures were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOVA LJUBLJANSKA BANKA
Slovenia's largest bank, financially troubled Nova Ljubljanska Banka, named economist Janko Medja as chief executive after his predecessor resigned in December.
The insurance broking and risk manager, which is a part of Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc, appointed Andrew Chester as CEO of Bowring Marsh, Marsh's specialist international placement broking division.
The International accountancy firm said it appointed a new VAT partner, Vincent McCullagh, who joins from Deloitte Ireland. It also promoted Gareth Jones, Sam Porritt, Sam Patel and Omar Ripon in London, and Carl Ward in Leeds.
UNIVERSITIES SUPERANNUATION SCHEME LTD
The pension scheme operator appointed Steve Deeley and Rob Horsnall as investment managers for infrastructure.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports