DirectCash Payments Inc. Announces Regular Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Sep 14 (MARKET WIRE) -- DirectCash Payments Inc. (the "Company" or "DirectCash") (TSX:DCI) announced today a cash dividend of $0.115 (11.5 cents) per share for the month of September, 2012. The dividend will be paid on October 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012. This dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada). The Company's policy is to pay dividends on or about the last day of each month to shareholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month. The Company is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada and Australia, and the third largest branded ATM provider in the United Kingdom. DirectCash is one of the leading providers of branded non-financial institution debit terminals and prepaid card products in Canada. DirectCash offers prepaid cards in Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as ATM services in Mexico. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and our website at www.directcash.net. Contacts: DirectCash Payments Inc. Brian Kathol Chief Financial Officer (403) 387-2103 firstname.lastname@example.org DirectCash Payments Inc. Amanda Gallacher Investor Relations (403) 387-2158 email@example.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port