No deal in euro zone on ESM loan pricing: EU diplomat
NICOSIA (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers did not reach an agreement on the pricing of loans from the European Stability Mechanism at their meeting in Cyprus, an EU diplomat said.
The diplomat said no agreement could be reached as the discussion was poorly prepared. Northern euro zone countries wanted a higher margin on ESM loans and southern countries a lower one.
(Reporting by Ecofin team)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |