Obama to mark return of remains of Americans killed in Libya: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Andrews Air Force Base on Friday for a ceremony marking the return of the remains of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, this week, the White House said.
He, along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will also deliver remarks, it added.
(Reporting By Lisa Lambert; Editing by Eric Beech)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |