Obama to mark return of remains of Americans killed in Libya: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Andrews Air Force Base on Friday for a ceremony marking the return of the remains of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, this week, the White House said.
He, along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will also deliver remarks, it added.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |