Obama to mark return of remains of Americans killed in Libya: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Andrews Air Force Base on Friday for a ceremony marking the return of the remains of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, this week, the White House said.
He, along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will also deliver remarks, it added.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park