- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Total Port Arthur refinery reports excess pollution
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA reported pollution in excess of permitted levels from a coking unit at the company's 225,500-barrels-per-day Port Arthur, Texas refinery on Friday, a notice the plant filed with regulators showed.
The excess emissions resulted from a malfunction on wet gas compressors, according to the filing. The refinery said instrumentation technicians were working on the compressor controls.
(Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this