Canada home sales fall 5.8 pct in August from July - CREA
TORONTO, Sept 17
TORONTO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Sales of existing homes in Canada dropped in August from July, notching the largest month-over-month decline in more than two years, the Canadian Real Estate Association said on Monday in another sign Canada's long real estate boom is cooling.
The industry group for Canadian real estate agents said sales activity was down 5.8 percent in August from July. Actual sales for August, not seasonally adjusted, were down 8.9 percent from a year earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |