- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Mazda to temporarily shut China factory following anti-Japan protests
SHANGHAI, Sept 17 |
SHANGHAI, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp will temporarily halt production at its Nanjing factory in China, which it jointly operates with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd and Ford Motor Co, a company spokesman said on Monday, following a flare up of anti-Japanese protests in the country.
The factory will be closed for four days from Tuesday, Shanghai-based company spokesman, Naoto Oikawa, said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this