Citi's Southeast Asia financial institutions head resigns -source
SINGAPORE, Sept 17
SINGAPORE, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Citigroup's Southeast Asia head of financial institutions, David Khoo, has resigned under two years after joining the U.S. bank, a banking source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Khoo, who has also worked for RBS and ABN AMRO, joined the firm in early 2011.
A Citigroup spokesman declined to comment, and an email to Khoo was returned with a message that his email address no longer exists in the organisation. (Reporting by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |