Google buys Nik Software, maker of Snapseed photo editor
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Google Inc said it bought Germany-based Nik Software, which makes photo editing application Snapseed, a rival to Instagram, for an undisclosed amount.
"We want to help our users create photos they absolutely love, and in our experience Nik does this better than anyone," said Vic Gundotra, senior vice president, engineering, on a Google+ post.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets