REG - National Grid PLC - Total Voting Rights
Monday, 17 September 2012
National Grid plc (National Grid)
Voting Rights and Capital update
National Grid has been notified that today 41,403 shares held in treasury were transferred to share scheme participants. Following this change, National Grid's registered capital from 17 September 2012 consists of 3,768,040,842 ordinary shares, of which 130,015,095 are held as treasury shares; leaving a balance of 3,638,025,747 shares with voting rights.
The figure of 3,638,025,747 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, National Grid under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Company Secretarial Assistant
020 7004 3213
This information is provided by RNS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |