TEXT-S&P Rates IDBI Bank's Proposed Senior Unsecd Notes 'BBB-'
(The following was released by the rating agency)
Sept. 17, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BBB-' issue rating to a proposed issue of senior unsecured notes by IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI: foreign currency BBB-/Negative/A-3). The rating on the notes reflects the long-term counterparty credit rating on the bank.
The proposed notes will constitute direct, unconditional, unsecured, and unsubordinated obligations of IDBI. They shall at all times rank at par among themselves and with all other unsecured obligations of the bank. The rating on the notes is subject to our review of the final issuance documentation.
RELATED CRITERIA AND RESEARCH
-- Banks: Rating Methodology And Assumptions, Nov. 9, 2011
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |